Oxford Union – Daniel Johnson is an editor at Standpoint magazine: GoV. “Professor Tariq Ramadan here in Oxford is an islamist wolff in sheeps clothes. Beware of him.”. Se også Islam Is Not A Peaceful Religion 1
Kraftig øgning af ‘nyankomne svenskere’
Ny SCB statistik bekræfter, at oprindelige svenskere kommer i mindretal i landet omkring år 2050. Man taler ikke så meget om det, men 2050 er årstallet der dukker op hver gang nogen gør. Man må formode, det er nogenlunde akkurat.
Hittills i år har 642 nyanlända svenskar bosatt sig i länet, enligt siffror framtagna av Migrationsverket. En tydlig ökning i jämförelse med förra årets total på 524. Antalet mottagna 2013 avser perioden januari till och med maj månad.
– De som kommit är till 75 procent anhöriga till en person som redan fått uppehållstillstånd, till anhörig räknas partner eller minderåriga biologiska barn. Kärnfamiljen kan man säga. Ökningen fanns med i prognosen redan 2012 och baserades på antal asylsökande, berättar Gisela Andersson, integrationsdirektör på Länsstyrelsen Kronoberg.
I antal nyanlända räknat på länets befolkning placerar sig Kronobergs län jämförelsevis högt, det dubbla mot exempelvis Kalmar län.
– Vi är ett län med generöst flyktingmottagande och har varit det länge. Länet hade tidigt flyktingförläggningar, i Alvesta redan på 1960-talet. Alvesta som hittills i år tagit emot 90 personer och där samtliga är självbosatta. Till självbosatta räknas även ensamkommande flyktingbarn. Kraftig ökning av anhöriginvandrare till Kronobergs län
Rescue Workers Attacked by “Jeunes” Who Were Looting Corpses
This train crash has been extensively reported by the mainstream media. Less widely reported is the fact that “jeunes”, French journalist code for Muslims, attacked the rescue workers and looted the corpses of the victims.
It’s an incredible scene that met police officers when they arrived in Brétigny-sur-Orge. While they were trying to bring help to the victims of the derailment of the Paris-Limoges train, in which at least six people died, they had to deal with stones being thrown at them by a small group of ‘jeunes’. At the origin of the attack: looters who had come to steal from the bodies of the dead and wounded whatever they could carry away.
“They seemed to be helping the victims”. Nathalie Michel, from the Alliance police trade union, describes the scene on air on Europe 1: “At 5.30 pm, while our colleagues were deploying, they see a group of ‘jeunes’ who approach and seem to be helping the victims. Very quickly, they realise that these individuals are there to rob the victims and especially the first corpses,” says the trade union member indignantly. IVE
While they were trying to rescue victims of the Paris-Limoges derailment, in which six persons lost their lives, the emergency teams had to face a volley of stones from a small group of thugs and scavengers, who had come to rob the dead and wounded of whatever they could carry. Nathalie Michel, of the Alliance police union describes the scene:
“At 17:30 , when the police arrived, they saw a group of young persons approaching who seemed to be helping the victims. Very quickly, they realized that these individuals were there to strip the victims, notably the first corpses.”
The police decided to chase them, but the thugs had no intention of getting caught. They shot back at the police with stones, and at the firemen on the scene. To get rid of them, the emergency personnel were forced to call in for reinforcements.
A few comments:
– To get rid of them? Am I dreaming? No arrests? Wearing a tee-shirt gets you in prison, but stripping dead people – no problem…
– It’s unbelievably savage and we are living in society with people who have no business on our territory even if they were born here. You can’t speak of exclusion, of poverty, or of the consequences of unemployment when they act with a total lack of empathy. (… ) I dare not imagine the horrors that would be perpetrated in the event of a civil war. (…)
– No arrests, no riot police, no prison sentence from the Stalinist judge. You must read and re-read the Gulag Archipelago (by Solzhenitsyn). You’ll learn that delinquents and killers received a much better treatment than political prisoners. Today, France is in the hands of the same type of garbage. Enough to make you vomit!